Home Selling in Killeen
Selling a Home in Belton, Copperas Cove, Harker Heights, Kempner, Killeen, Nolanville, Salado and Temple
Whether you are moving to the Fort Hood area or outside the area, Larry can help you with the sale of your home. Larry belongs to a network of real estate professionals that extend his services beyond the Fort Hood area. If you are moving out of the Fort Hood area and would like assistance finding a qualified associate to help you with your move, contact Larry today.
Selling a home means determining the right price, advertising to prospective buyers, writing a contract, working with lenders, and knowing how to negotiate the best price. Larry can help make this process effortless for you. He will guide you through every step and make sure you receive the best price for your home.
Ready to Sell Your House?
Contact Larry to setup a Listing Appointment to discuss the process of selling your home.
I wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that Larry Mitchell has helped me out tremendously. He represented the sale of my remaining old home in Killeen that was in very poor condition and got a great price for me. I am very thankful for his professional approach and everything went extremely smoothly, especially considering I live out of state in Florida. I know he didn’t make a lot of commission from this little sale but he treated it with as much attention as if I was selling a much more expensive home. Bravo!
Tips for Selling My Home
17 Simple Things to Make Your House More Marketable
- Make sure your entranceway says “Hey, look at me!”
- Prune dead limbs from trees
- Paint (or touch up) exterior, and repair screens and windows
- Clean your windows
- Check A/C and heating systems
- Fix leaky faucets, toilets, and faulty lights
- Vacuum drapes and carpets
- Repair wall cracks, re-caulk bathrooms and kitchen
- Clear out closets
- Remove excess furniture
- Keep cats and dogs out of visitors’ way
- Mow lawn, edge driveway and walkways
- Ensure windows, doors, and locks work smoothly
- Weed flower beds and trim shrubs
- Throw out junk from garage and storage areas
- Clean lawn furniture
- If you have a pool, make it crystal clear