“Calm” for the holidays
Feeling anxious about the holidays? Try these tips to bring on the calm:
- Don’t feel like you have to say “yes” to every invitation, menu demand or gift request.
- Ask others to pitch in on tasks such as shopping, baking and wrapping. And if someone offers help, accept it!
- Set a budget for gift purchases and stick to it. A mountain of new debt is no way to start the new year.
- If you’re hosting a meal, ask guests to bring side dishes or desserts. If they ask to do dishes, hand them a sponge!
- A 15 minute walk each day will leave you refreshed and help clear your head.
Larry Mitchell, Texas Realtor
Broker Associate, ABR, CRS, GRI, VLB
254 681 5115 Cell