Sometimes, it’s the little things that make the biggest difference in the value and appeal of your home. Whether you’re trying to sell your home of just spruce up the place, here are 10 easy ways to get started.
- Update hardware on cabinets and drawers
- Replace towels and rugs in the bathroom(s)
- Add overhead lighting or wall sconces to brighten rooms
- Declutter small spaces and closets with DIY storage kits
- Wash or power wash the exterior of your home (especially windows)
- Add area rugs to throw in a hint of color
- Hang a mirror in small rooms to give the illusion of more space
- A fresh coat of paint on walls and trim brighten any room
- Try a fresh new color on your front door for character
- Mow and mulch your lawn even in the cooler months
Make a plan. Set a budget. Get started!